Dating made simple

What is the ideal date? Is it dinner and dancing, or is it a hike through your favorite places in the city? Dating can be tricky if you have doubts about the right scene to be seen! I have gone out on some great dates here in The City By The Bay… Down to Pier 39 or Golden Gate Park. But what gets me is that I don’t want the same old hum drum site to post on.
For me, and I hope for readers out there, you’d want a simple and uncomplicated way to meet fun people and adventure through a common “like”. I detest sites that ask for a thirty point inspection in order to find someone I may be interested in taking out. Nor do I want to go through some lengthy process in order to only have some weirdo tracking/stalking my profile! Simplicity is the key… howaboutadate.com takes the best elements and streamlines profiles and people into one great place to meet and greet some of the best of the Bay. So check in, post, don’t pause! Just have fun!
George